The Danville Chamber of Commerce warmly welcomes you to Danville, Vermont!
Nestled in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, Danville is a quintessential New England town with a central green surrounded by homes, church, library, town hall, post office and several unique shops. The Danville Green is the focal point for a variety of local activities including:
- Danville Fair – “Back on the Green in 2014!” after three years of road destruction and reconstruction finally comes to an end. The 82nd edition of the Danville Fair returns to the Green on Friday and Saturday, August 8th and 9th, 2014. As always, we will have a variety of musical entertainment from the Bandstand Friday night and during the day and evening Saturday. The Horse and Pony Pull returns in full strength to the area behind the Methodist Church. A wide variety of food will be provided by our local non-profit organizations. Rides will be offered by Amyland Amusements from Rutland Vermont. Fireworks are planned to be a part of the closing events on Saturday night.
- The 12th edition of one of the Northeast Kingdom’s preeminent fall festivals, Danville’s “Autumn on the Green” will return to the Green on Sunday, October 5th, 2014 with our usual assortment of fine crafts, food, entertainment and beautiful fall weather!
- The Caledonia County Farmer’s Market will be back on the Green for the entire summer!
Other prominent features of Danville include:
- Joe's Pond and the Community Beach area
- Greenbanks Hollow Covered Bridge and historical area
- The Old North Church
- A variety of walking areas and snowmobile trails
- The scenic beauty of the surrounding hills
- An interesting variety of shops offering a wide range of unique and local gifts and necessities
- The bucolic nature of our historical and present economic base
- The friendly and community-minded spirit of our citizens
August 8 & 9, 2014
82nd Annual Danville Fair
October 5, 2014
12th Annual Autumn on the Green
Danville Town Hall and Green
Aerial View of Danville